vendredi 23 février 2007

Season 1, episode 3, Bay of Married Pigs

The episode began with Catie. Her friend Patience and her husband Peter invited Catie to Hampton for the week-end. But in the morning she saw the reproductive system of Peter in the hall. Patience was angry so Catie decided to return to New York City. Along with her three friends she realized that married people thought that single people was the enemy and it was the same for the single people. In other part, a partner of Miranda thought that she was gay so he made a blind date for her with a girl (Syd). The wife of the boss of Miranda wanted a gay couple in her circle of friends so she invited her and Syd to her home. After the supper Miranda decided to confess her boss that she wasn’t gay and he didn’t invite her anymore. At this time, Carrie found a boy-friend and she decided to invite Samantha and Charlotte to a party at the home of her new boy-friend but when they were entering to the home, they saw couple everywhere. It was a horrible night for Samantha and Charlotte. Finally Catie broke with her boyfriend because she didn’t want to marry him. It was the war between “we” and “I”.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hello katherine! how are you? My name is Ángel and I'm from Colombia. I'm studying English at UIS, because I want to be a teacher. I found some mistakes in your comment, please pay attention! they are very common mistakes, but don't worry!
First, you said: but when they was entering to the home, the correct form is: but when they were entering to the home, because THEY is plural and need "were" in Past.
Second: I don´t know the meaning of this sentence: They saw couple anywhere, maybe You wanted to say they didn't see the couple anywhere.
Third, you said: Finally Catie broke with her boyfriend because she didn't want married him. the correct form is: Finally Catie broke with her boyfriend because she didn't want to get married.
Ok, there isn't any other mistake, I never watch Sex in the city, because I can't, but I have a friend that loves it, and he says: the program is so good, and interesting. Ok, nice to meet you! it's a good comment. I look forward to hearing from you. Write to me, my e-mail is angelthedarkangel@hotmail.com See you.

tv program a dit…

Hi is Sandra
I have questions fo you ( for the presentation oral)
Question 1 : Do you think that Carrie played by Sarah Jessica Parker is a little crazy or just so funny ?
Question 2 : Is Carrie’s column is popular in New-York ?
Question 3 : Why in the episode of the Sex in the City the boss of Miranda thinks she is gay ?

Fabz & Kat a dit…

hi fabie, i have questions for you
1-What is your favourite episode?
2-Which character is similar to you?